* 3 to 4 slices smoked mozzarella
* 4 slices ciabatta
* 4 to 6 sun-dried tomato halves (oil-packed)
* handful of spinach leaves
* Fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat grill to 300F. (This will take about 2 minutes on the little George Foreman deal.)
2. Arrange mozzarella slices over 2 bread slices. Lay sun-dried tomato halves, spinach and basil leaves on cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, and cut sandwiches in half.
3. Place sandwiches on heated grill, and close top. Grill 2 to 3 minutes, or until bread is toasted and cheese is slightly melted. Serve hot.