Cornmeal Crêpe Batter
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 cup yellow or white cornmeal
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 2 Tbs. grated lemon zest
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
* 2 cups low-fat milk
* 1 tsp. vanilla extract
* 3 cups fresh blueberries
* 8 oz. blueberry jam
1. Whisk together flour, cornmeal, sugar, lemon zest, and salt in bowl. Whisk in eggs; mixture will be shaggy. Whisk in milk 1/2 cup at a time until batter is smooth. Whisk in vanilla. Cover, and chill 30 minutes, or overnight.
2. Place blueberries in bowl. Bring jam and 1 cup water to a boil in saucepan. Simmer 1 minute. Cool 5 minutes, then fold jam into berries.
3. Preheat oven to 200°F, if serving right away. Whisk 1/4 cup water into batter to thin. Lightly grease 9-inch nonstick skillet with canola oil. Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Pour 1/4 cup batter into hot skillet, lifting and turning pan to swirl batter so that it coats bottom of pan. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until edges begin to brown and center is dry. Flip, and cook 30 seconds to 1 minute more. Transfer crêpe to plate, and place in warm oven. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. To serve: Place 1 crêpe on plate, and fill with 2 Tbs. filling. Fold sides of crêpe over filling. Repeat with second crêpe and filling. Drizzle 2 Tbs. filling over both crêpes.