* 2 tsp. butter
* 1/2 cup diced onion
* 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
* 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
* 2 small plum tomatoes, diced
* 1 Tbs. chopped fresh basil
* Pinch freshly ground black pepper
* 1/2 cup fake eggs
* 1/2 cup 1-percent cottage cheese
* 1/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
* 3/4 oz. shredded low-fat Monterey Jack cheese
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet. Heat skillet over medium-low heat until hot. Add onion, bell pepper and mushrooms, and cook until vegetables are lightly browned, for 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, basil and black pepper. Increase heat to medium, and cook until flavors blend, for 3 minutes more, and remove from heat.
3. Combine egg substitute, cottage cheese and milk in blender, and process until smooth. Pour egg mixture over vegetables. Cover, and cook over medium-low heat until bottom is set but top is still slightly runny, about 5 minutes.
4. Place skillet under broiler, and cook until top is set, for 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, and cook until cheese melts, for 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove from oven, and serve.
Definitely a make again!