* 3 lb. carrots, sliced into 1-inch pieces
* 3 large eggs plus one white, lightly beaten
* 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
* 1/3 cup dried minced onions
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1 tsp. ground black pepper
* 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
* a little teeny squirt of agave nectar
1. Place carrots in pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Simmer 30 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
2. Preheat oven to 375F. Coat 6 little ramekins or 1 1-qt. gratin dish with cooking spray.
3. Purée carrots in food processor until smooth. Add eggs, breadcrumbs, onions, salt, pepper and cumin, and pulse until combined. Spread mixture in prepared dishes, and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until tops are brown and crispy. Serve hot.
These were good, but I have to think about whether they were good enough to repeat. I guess that means maybe not.