* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 3 Tbs. granulated sugar
* 3 Tbs. cocoa powder
* 1 tsp. baking powder
* 1/2 tsp. baking soda
* 2 large eggs
* 1 cup fat-free milk
* 1 6-oz. container chocolate-flavored yogurt - we used Wallaby
* 1 Tbs. vegetable oil plus extra for the pan
* 1 tsp. vanilla extract
* 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Sift together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda into large bowl.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk, yogurt and oil in separate bowl. Stir in flour mixture until batter just comes together. Add vanilla extract, then fold in chocolate chips.
3. Heat large nonstick skillet or griddle greased with vegetable oil over medium heat. Pour 1/2 cup batter into skillet. Cook pancake 3 minutes, or until edges are brown and dry and small bubbles appear in pancake. Flip, and cook 3 minutes more, or until second side of pancake begins to brown. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet with oil between each pancake. Serve hot with raspberry jam or maple syrup, if desired.