* 3/4 pound peeled and deveined shrimp, finely chopped
* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 3/4 tablespoons minced peeled ginger
* 1 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
* 3 scallions, finely chopped
* About 36 dumpling or wonton wrappers
Stir together all ingredients, except wrappers, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Put a rounded teaspoon filling in center of a wrapper. Lightly brush edge of wrapper with water, then fold in half (diagonally if square) and press to seal. Form a tortellini shape by moistening 1 corner and bringing 2 corners together, pressing them. Form remaining dumplings.
Cook dumplings in 2 batches in a medium pot of gently simmering water until filling is just cooked, about 3 minutes per batch. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a platter. Keep warm, covered.
Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Shrimp-Scallion-Dumplings-352859#ixzz0wy9nsp8v