I didn't use white sugar!
* 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed
* 4 tablespoons almond paste, crumbled
* 4 plums, halved, pitted, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
* 1 large egg, beaten to blend
* Sliced almonds
* 2 large plums, coarsely grated
* 1/3 cup plum jam
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 1 squirt of agave nectar
* 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Unfold pastry; cut into 4 squares. Set on sheet; pierce all over with fork. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon almond paste over each square, leaving 1/2-inch border. Place plum wedges atop pastry, leaving 1/2-inch border. Cut 1/2-inch slits around edges of tartlets. Brush edges with egg; sprinkle with almonds.
Bring grated plums, jam, butter, sugar, and allspice to boil in small saucepan, stirring often. Brush 1/2 tablespoon plum sauce over plums on tartlets. Bake tartlets until golden, about 20 minutes. Serve with remaining plum sauce.