* 1 pound large cauliflower florets
* 1 pound large broccoli florets
* 1/2 cup water
* 4 ounces Cream Cheese, cubed
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1/2 cup Sour Cream
* 1 1/2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
* 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed
* 3 tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
Boil or steam veggies until just barely tender
Melt cream cheese and milk until well blended when stirred. Stir in sour cream; pour over vegetables in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar.
# Mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan; sprinkle over vegetables. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until bubbly and melty cheesy happiness is achieved.
What's not to like?