So, cranberry and orange is my favorite juice mixture - why not add those flavors to oatmeal?
* 2 cups water
* 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
* 1 cup quick-cooking oats
* 1/3 cup toasted wheat germ
* 1/4 cup dried cranberries
* 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
* 3 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
In a large saucepan, bring the water and orange juice concentrate to a boil. Stir in the oats, wheat germ and cranberries. Return to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in oranges, brown sugar and walnuts if desired.