* 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
* 1/2 cup honey
* 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
* 2 tablespoons walnut oil
* 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, toss together the sweet potatoes, honey, ginger, walnut oil, cardamom, and pepper. Transfer to a large cast iron frying pan.
3. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Stir the potatoes to expose the pieces from the bottom of the pan. Bake for another 20 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are tender and caramelized on the outside.