Good... not amazing, but, I could be persuaded to make it again.
* 1 pound tofu sausage (or real sausage if that's your thing)
* 6 eggs
* 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
* 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
* 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1 (10 inch) pastry for a double crust pie
* 1 tablespoon water
1. In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Separate one egg and set the yolk aside. In a mixing bowl, beat the egg white and remaining eggs. Add spinach, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, salt, garlic powder, pepper and sausage; mix well.
2. Line a 10-in. pie plate with bottom pastry. Add filling. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie; place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry. If desired, cut out holly leaf and berry shapes from pastry scraps; place on top crust. Beat water and remaining egg yolk; brush over top.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 50-60 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.